MONDAY June 26th - THURSDAY June 29th
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Players entering grades 7 & 8 during the 23-24 school year.
High School Track Stadium
Skills taught to create a complete player
Customers have questions, you have answers. Display the most frequently asked questions, so everybody benefits.
The Wadsworth football coaching staff believes the middle school is a direct extension of the varsity program. The high school’s staff involvement in the Middle School program will be significant. Our philosophy on middle school football and it’s alignment with the high school program is summarized by five primary objectives.
1. Fun - Football is the greatest game man has invented, itâ€™s meant to be a game in which all participants experience enjoyment.
2. Feeder program - The middle school football team is a direct extensions of the varsity and will be run accordingly. All schemes, terminology, play calls and numbering systems will represent those of the varsity.
3. Techniques & Fundamentals - Our middle school program will stress the techniques and fundamentals that enable success for the athletes at their current level, but also in the transition to high school.
4. Look to the future - The goal will be to put kids in the best position to be successful when they reach the varsity level. While winning is important we will never sacrifice the development of kids to win a game.
5. Promotion of kids - When the players leave our program they WILL feel a sense of self-worth and pride because of their contribution.